In room 3 of this episode, you will have to realign solar systems by filling and draining the water inside a clock repeatedly. If you are stuck with any of part in this room, you have come to the right walkthrough cheat to guide you through the way.
1. First pick up the hammer.
2. Observe the wall to get clues on how to proceed in this room.
3. Use the hammer to break the moon. You will see a red button. Press it.
4. Use the hammer to break a weird symbol on the floor.
5. Obtain a T shape from the artifacts on the wall.
6. Place the T shaped item on the floor into the slot.
7. Break the edge of the T shape using the hammer. Notice a pool of water and a prism.
Place the prism on top of the T. Pick up a water bucket. Fill it with water.
8. Dump the water into the clock to raise the moon piece. Repeat twice and obtain the moon.
9. Place the moon piece onto the wall.
Now head back to 4. Press the red button to release the water. You will note that 10 is showing a red piece. You will have to fill up the water and release to fully expose the red piece at 10.
10. Pick up the red piece after exposing it from draining water a few times.
11. Place the red piece into the wall.
12. After which, get more water and fill up the clock at 8 to the fullest. You will trigger a puzzle which the answer is 11:00 because the clock shows 11:00. Obtain the alien piece.
13. Place the alien piece into the wall to unlock the final door and escape!