From now on, the puzzles in each of the room escape becomes a little bit harder. However, you will be able to pass each of the stages easily if you follow our walkthroughs!
1. Pick up the doll lying next to the bed.
2. Pick up the hammer in the kitchen shelf.
3. Place the doll on the the doll box next to the computer.
4. Use the magnifying glass to observe the computer screen.
5. Grab the CD case from the shelf in the back. Use the Divide to obtain a note. Check the note and you will see some music list. Match it with “You are my Everything” which is 0327.
6. Use the code 0327 to open up the safe. You will find a key that is not a door key.
7. Turn the light on top of the fan next to eh kitchen. You will find a small hole. Place the key from the safe into the hole.
8. Use the hammer against the shadow that is shown. You will now play your first “hammer” mini-game of Room Break: Escape now.
9. Use the key to open the door. Remember to switch to the hand sign to open the door, then the feed action to walk out and escape from the room!