This stage of the Room Break has additional locks on the door. If you are stumped on how to pass the stage, you have come to the right place with the detailed walkthrough for you.
As soon as you start solving for the puzzles within the room, you will note three different chains on the door. Your goal is to remove the chains first before you can escape from the room. Observe the chained up door with a little clue: Look at the monitors.
First, pick up everything that you can from the Room Break 1-4.
1. Pick up the broken doll on the desk.
2. Pick up another broken doll piece near the kitchen.
3. Obtain the battery from the kitchen shelf.
4. Obtain the glue on top of the kitchen shelf.
5. Place the battery into the radio to turn on the first screen.
6. Tap the TV a couple of times to turn it on.
7. Tap the rotate puzzle to start a puzzle process. Your goal is to line up the red lines based on their shadows. We have attached the before and after picture. Please note that the answer sheet is one step away from solving the puzzle. This way you can observe the shadows and colors in the solution.
With the puzzle completed, now glue together the dolls by mixing the pieces and glue together. Place the glued doll onto the puzzle to turn on the final computer monitor. Now all of the chains on the door should disappear.
8. Observe the Beatles poster to note the numbers on their suits. The code is 1963.
9. Use the code 1963 to open the safe and obtain the door key.
10. Use the door key to open up the door. Remember to change the action into “foot” and escape from the room!