In 5-3, you are inside the museum library. Your goal is to break out of the room by using all the clues that you can find around the library. This room can be really tricky and hard without knowing exactly what to do. We have prepared an easy to read and follow guide to help you escape from the room easily!
Before we start tackling the room, hope that you went through the starting conversation to get an important clue that the person in charge loves Olympic.
1. Pick up the hammer on the floor.
2. Use the code Olympic to release the red button.
3. Push the red button to release the book shelf glass.
4. Obtain a thick book by picking off the red book.
Divide the book to obtain a key.
5. Use the key to open up the center shelf.
6. Obtain a wooden board with clues.
7. Tap the book shelf twice to reveal a hidden safe. Tap the following times to open the safe. You obtained this clue from the wooden board. After the safe is opened, you will get a note on the wall: 7=2424
8. Pick up the knife on the floor.
9. Use the knife on the painting on top of the door to reveal additional clues.
10. Use the hammer on the weight lifter to get a note. 5=4321
11. Combine the two pillars to get another number clue. 3=1234
12. To get the final combination to escape from the room, put together the clues that you have obtained earlier:
3+5+7 = 7979
Use the code 7979 to open the final door lock and escape!