You are going on a journey through history. Solve puzzles by collecting and combining items to crack codes to escape the room and reach new stage! In this level, the time portal (door) can only be open with a key. You need to find the key and continue your journey.
Time and Location: 2500 B.C. – Egypt, Giza, treasury under the Pyramid of Cheops
2. Scale: Place gemstones on top of the scale. Get a diamond under the scale.
3. Stone Chest: Insert diamond on top of the stone chest. Open the cover. Get a knife and wooden stick.
5. Gold bricks: Use the wooden stick to prop up the bricks and get a piece of parchment paper.
6. Statue: Place yellow gemstones where eyes are missing. Get a trapdoor key.
7. Wall: Locate a stone wall block with arrows. Cover the block with parchment paper. Get a arrow combination clue: Up, Up, Left, Left.
8. Trapdoor: Insert key. Open the door. Enter the basement. Follow steps indicated by the clue Up, Up, Left, Left. You will locate the door key.
9. Door: Insert door key.