Collect and combine items, solve puzzles and crack codes to escape the journey through histroy. and reach new stage! In this level, the time portal (door) does not have a lock, key pad, or key hole. You need to find some alternative way to open the door and continue your journey.
Time and Location: 8th July, 1944 – 7
1. Knife: Grab a knife from the desk next to the door. Notice the word Denmark printed on top of the notebook.
2. Helmet: Use the knife to cut off the helmet stripe.
3. Map: Use the knife to slice open the map where Denmark is located. Get a hook. Attached the hook to the stripe.
4. Cargo Box: Look behind the cargo box. Use the stripe with hook to get the key.
5. Desk: Use the key to unlock the desk drawer at the back of the room. Get a scrap paper.
6. Desktop: Get a piece of wire from top of the desk.
7. Telephone: Attached the wire to the telephone. Dial “75 HC” as shown on the scrap paper. A dial tone will appear. A bomb is set off and blow up the door.
8. Portal: The portal will appear. You have escaped!