You are going on a journey through history. Collect and combine items, solve puzzles and crack codes to escape the room and reach new stage! In this level, the time portal (door) can only be open with a key. You need to find the key and continue your journey.
Time and Location: 14th March, 44 B.C. – Rome, Roman Senate, Gaius Julius Caesar’s cabinet
1. Bed: Grab a piece of cloth under the pillow.
2. Pot: Dampen the cloth with water.
3. Column: Look at the base of the column to the right of the door. Wipe the base with the dampen cloth. Get combination: 2 (White), 6 (Red), 5 (Green).
4. Shields: Notice there are three shields at the end of the room. Rearrange the combination code according to the color of the shields. Get passcode: 562.
5. Chest: Enter passcode: 562. Get a hammer.
6. Sculpture: The sculpture is holding a torch. Break the connecting with the hammer.
7. Torch: Light up the torch with the flame to the right of the door.
8. Candles: Light up the candle sticks on the table. Each candle stick burns at different rate. Check out the height of each candle.
9. Box: There is a stone box. Match the bars on the box cover to the heights of candle sticks. Get a door key.
10. Door: Insert door key.
11. Portal: The portal will appear. You have escaped!