This complete walkthrough is for Stage 4 of Let’s Escape. Use it to help you find the keys and escape through the locked room full of puzzles. You need to escape the children’s bedroom. Crack two safes in order to find the door key.
1. Bed: Get Battery under the pillow. Get a key under the teddy bear. Notice that teddy bear is wearing a purple shirt.
2. Tricycle: Get red color pencil.
3. Drawer: Get a second Battery under the beach ball. Notice that the ball is green. Open drawer with the key. Get a disk tape.
4. Wall shelves: Grab a book from the top shelf. Draw on the blank page with the red color pencil. A red flower will be revealed. Notice that the airplane is orange in the middle shelf.
5. Closet: Open right closet door. You will see a projector. Insert two batteries and the disk tape. Turn on the projector. Get passcode: 6734.
6. Drawer: Open drawer in the middle. Enter passcode: 6734. Get a hammer.
7. Safe: Open the left closet door. Use the hammer to open the compartment. You will see a safe.
Enter the combination based on the clues lying around the room.
Purple Teddy Bear
Open the safe. Get the door key.
8. Door: Use the the door key to open the door. You have escaped!