This complete walkthrough is for Level 12 of You Must Escape.
You are locked in a room and will need to find the key to open the door in order to escape. In this level, the door key is hidden in a crown. First, you have to go about the room to collect four gemstones for the crown: Yellow, Green, Blue, Red. Then, find the crown and place all four on the crown. The key will appear.
1. Armor: Grab the knife attached to the armor.
2. Green: Go over to the door. Use the knife to prop the green gemstone on the door.
3. Shields: Look at shields on the wall above the armor. Grab the piece of cloth on the top left corner. Notice the shapes of each shield.
4. Top: The top of the throne has three shield symbols. Match the symbols to the shapes of the shield on the wall. Secrete compartment will appear. Grab the yellow gemstone from within.
5. Left Lion: The statue of the left lion statue has a dirty spot. Use the cloth to wipe it clean. A shape appears on the clean surface. Remember the shape.
6. Column: On top of the column has some random lines. Match the shape to the symbol that you saw on the left lion statue. Red gemstone will appear in the middle. Collect red gemstone.
7. Chandelier: All the lights is off on the chandelier. Turn on the lights as shown on the image, and collect the key appears in the middle.
8. Bookshelf: There is a box on the bookshelf. Use the key from the chandelier to unlock the box. Collect blue gemstone from inside.
9. Right Lion: Go over the the lion statue on the right. Pick up the crown behind the statue.
10. Throne: Now you have the crown and all the gemstones. Place the crown on the throne and put all the gemstone on the crown in the order of green, yellow, blue, and red. The door key will appear in the middle.
11. Door: Use the key to open the door and you have escaped!