You need to get out of a Japanese tea room. The door key will reveal if you can trigger the mechanism.
Below is a complete walkthrough. If you want to pass the level without going through the complete game play, jump to the Fast Short-Cut Cheat.
1. Cushion: Look under the seat cushion. Get a mahjong tile.
2. Tea Pot: Lift the tea pot and retrieve a piece of clue. Take a look at the paper, three hints are given.
3. Carpet: Go over to the corner of the carpet as directed on the clue. Find a key.
4. Drawers: Open left cabinet. Get a chopstick. Use the key to unlock the top drawer. Get a pair of scissors.
5. Vase: Check out the vase on top of the drawers. Pick out the mahjong tile between flowers.
6. Planter: Use the chopstick to loosen the soil. Get another mahjong tile.
7. Chair: Notice an uneven spot on the chair. Remove the fabric use the scissors. Get the fourth mahjong tile.
8. Wall: Spot as directed on the clue. Tap on the wall to reveal panel. Insert four mahjong tiles. Get a paper fan.
Fast Short-Cut Cheat
Go over to the wall clock. Change the needles: Red to 10 o’clock, Green to 1 o’clock. The door key will reveal. Get the key and open the door. You have escaped.