Traveling through time, you find yourself trapped in a medieval castle. Solve puzzles to reactivate the portal in order to escape!
1. Chisel: Pick up a chisel on the bench.
2. Painting: Take a look at the painting. Solve the puzzle by rotating each piece. See picture solution below. The gate will be lifted.
3. Balcony: Exit the room through the gate. Pick up a hammer on the balcony.
4. Cracked Wall: Locate a cracked wall. Combine hammer and chisel. Hit the wall several times. Open the wooden box. Grab the key inside.
5. Chest Box: Use the key to unlock the chest box. Get a yellow flag.
6. Armor: Check out the armor on the left. Notice two sets of hints on the shield: Flags and Diamonds with Brackets.
7. Spear: Check out the armor on the right. Grab the spear holding by the armor. Also, notice another two sets of hints: Flags and Diamonds with brackets.
8. Flag: Go back out to the balcony. Insert spear in the middle post. Place the yellow flag on the spear. Arrange the flags to match the hints from the shields.
Red: Lower left
Yellow: Lower left
Orange: Upper Right
9. Key: A compartment will reveal. Open the wooden box. Retrieve a key.
10. Diamond Puzzle: On the floor in the middle of the room is a gateway. Around the gate are three puzzles. Solutions for one-diamond puzzle and two-diamond puzzle are found on the shields. Go back to the painting for three-diamond puzzle solution. On the painting, each column contains three brackets. Use the three brackets to figure out the missing fourth one: Upper-right bracket, lower-right bracket, upper-left bracket, lower-left bracket. Insert key into the padlock on top of the three-diamond puzzle. The gateway is now open. Exit the room. You have escaped.