In level 6 of World Escape, you have travel to India. The key to open the door is hidden inside the planter. Find a way to remove the plant and soil in order to retrieve the key.
Below is a complete walkthrough. If you want to pass the level without going through the complete game play, jump to the Fast Short-Cut Cheat.
1. Photo: Check out the photo of Taj Mahal hanging on the wall. Notice the year at the bottom corner: 2014.
2. Sofa: Grab a wooden handle underneath the pillow on the sofa.
3. Coffee Table: Get the pipe from the ashtray on the coffee table.
4. Cabinet: Open cabinet door. Look under the books. Get a elephant statue.
8. Keypad: Locate keypad on the bottom-left cabinet door. Tap on keys: 629. Grab a shovel.
9. Planter: Use the shovel to remove the plant. Get the door key.
10. Door: Unlock the door with door key. Exit the room.
Fast Short-Cut Cheat
Get a handle under the pillow on the sofa. Go over to the TV cabinet. Locate keypad on the bottom-left cabinet. Tap on keys: 629. Grab a shovel. Go over to the planter. Use the shovel to remove the plant. Get the door key. Insert door key to the door. You have escaped!