Entering a Parisian dog-lover’s home, the key to the front door is missing. World Escape Level 5 will need you to be friend with the dog in order to escape the room.
1. Books: Go over to the wall-mounted cabinet. Grab a handle hidden between the books.
2. Couch: Retrieve a blade under the pillow. You now have a working screwdriver.
3. Lamp: Lamp is attached to the table. Use the screwdriver to remove the screw and lift the lamp. Grab the key.
4. Drawers: Use the key to unlock the first drawer. Grab a perfume. Notice the number printed on the bottle: 5314. Use the password to unlock the bottom drawer. Get a bag of dog food. Open the middle drawer and grab a bowl. Pour the dog food into the bowl.
5. Small Door: The small door has three dials. The solution to this puzzle can be found on the front door. On the front door there are three squares each has a needle point to a different orientation. Match the squares to the dials: Blue- 90 degree, Red- 270 degree, Yellow – 90 degree. Unlock the door. Place the dog bowl on the floor. Close the door. Then open the door again. The dog will appear. Grab the door key from its collar.