In level 2 of World Escape, you are in a balcony overseeing a beautiful sunset and ocean. The only way out is to find the key to open the front door.
Below is a complete walkthrough. If you want to pass the level without going through the complete game play, jump to the Fast Short-Cut Cheat.
1. Blade Holder: Look under the pillow. Find a blade holder.
2. Key: Check out the fruit basket on the coffee table. Find a key under the apple.
3. Wall Painting: Locate drawers behind the painting. Open the top drawer. Grab a bucket. Use the key to open the bottom drawer. Get a shovel.
4. Planter: Go over to the planter. Use the shovel to retrieve a piece of paper.
5. Umbrella: Look under the umbrella. Grab a blade.
6. Life-saver: Cut a piece of rope on the life-saver with the blade. Place the rope on the bucket.
7. Water: Go near the handrail. Fill the bucket with water. Clean the dirty paper.
8. Beach Chair: Locate a briefcase on the beach chair. Look at the clean paper. Get password: 4297. Open the briefcase. Get a binoculars.
9. Island: Go near the handrail. Check out the island with binoculars. Notice a sign with symbols: banana, umbrella, life-saver, binoculars.
10. Door key: Look under the chair on the left. Use the shovel to prop open the wooden plank. Locate a safe. The safe is password protected. Use the items around the room to decipher the password. Enter password in the following order. Retrieve door key.
Banana = Yellow
Umbrella = Blue
Life-saver = Red
Binoculars = Green
Fast Short-Cut Cheat
Check out the fruit basket on the coffee table. Get a key under the apple. Look under the wall painting. Use the key to open the bottom drawer. Get a shovel. Use the shovel to remove the wooden plank under the left chair. Discover a safe. Enter combination: Yellow, Blue, Red, Green. Get the door key. Use the door key to open the door. You have escaped!