In World Escape Level 14, you have arrived in a Russian study room. You will need find a way to access a SD memory card which contains crucial clue to help you escape.
1. Ash Tray: Go over to the coffee table. Pick up an ash tray.
2. Chair: Look under the cushion for the chair on the left. Get a wooden handle.
3. Plant: Dump the ashtray in the planter. Retrieve a SD memory card.
4. Painting: The painting on the wall can be removed. Get the key underneath.
5. Books: Check out the stack of books on the desk. Open the cover. Get a pencil. Remove the book on the right. Shading the paper with pencil . Get password: 3983.
6. Cabinet: Open top cabinet doors. Find a computer cable under books in the middle shelf. Locate locked drawer number lock. Enter password: 3983. Get a cellphone. Use the key to open the bottom drawer. Get a hammer head.
7. Computer: Go back to the desk. Place the computer cable on the cellphone. Then, connect the cellphone to the computer. Disconnect the cellphone and insert SD memory card into the cellphone. Tap on the screen to access the phone. Get a combination password.
Locate a keypad on the desk drawer. Enter combination password. Grab the Russian doll. Break the doll with hammer. You have found the door key.