Bwana talked to Kito who is finish up with installing the engine. They have everything in place. Bwana can now lift the anchor.
Use the following detail maps to locate items in each location. Use the following detail maps to locate items in each location. Use the Kingsport Bay area map to navigate between locations.
1. Handle: Go down the chamber and out the chamber door. Bwana is unable to lift the anchor, because the winch handle is crooked.
2. Welder: Go to the welder for help. She can not help with the handle, but Bwana spots a maintenance card. Notice the welder’s coffee cup is empty. Bwana will get the welder some coffee in exchange for the card.
3. Diner: Go back to Mama Makena’s Diner. The coffee is out. She will make a fresh pot by customer’s request.
4. Coffee Drinker: Check around the sitting area. A sailor is happy with his coffee.
5. Gutter: Use the wrench to adjust the direction of the pipe, then move the pipe closer to the sailor. The water will drip into the sailor’s coffee. The sailor will soon complaint about his diluted coffee.
6. Coffee: Borrow a fresh pot of coffee from Mama Makena.
7. Maintenance Access Card: Fill welder’s cup with coffee and borrow the maintenance access card.
8. Card Terminal: Go to the tram stop maintenance entrance. Insert the maintenance access card into the card terminal. A password is required. Take a closer look at the card. Notice the welder has drawn nine dots and connects four of them. The dots resemble the keypad. The connected numbers are 2, 3, 5, 7. Test the combinations by trial-and-error, the password for the card terminal is 3257.
9. Elevator: Enter the elevator. Press the up button and go up to the railway platform.
10. Platform: Standing on the platform, Bwana realizes that the railway track can be used to fix the winch handle, but crossing the track is too dangerous. He will need to access from under the tracks.
11. Maintenance Access Door: Enter the elevator and press the down button. Stop the elevator (X) when a maintenance access door comes into the view. Use the wrench to adjust the four bolts so they align with the plate. Remove the plate and climb in.
12. Track: Place the winch handle on the railway track. The handle is fixed after a tram passed.
13. Anchor: Go back to the airplane. Install the winch handle. Raise the anchor and ready to take off.
The villains arrive and start shooting at them. Take off in the airplane and over the edge, before Bwana and Kito realize that they have forgot to fuel up the airplane, and the airplane takes a plunge.
The Journey Down Chapter 1 is completed. Bwana’s adventure continues. Check out our walkthrough guides for The Journey Down Chapter 2!