Bwana was successful in getting the propeller and engine. The last missing piece to the airplane is a steering wheel which consists of two parts: a wheel and mounting piece. Recall seeing a boat wheel on Mama Makena’s kitchen wall.
Use the following detail maps to locate items in each location. Use the following detail maps to locate items in each location. Use the Kingsport Bay area map to navigate between locations.
1. Boat Wheel: Go back to Mama Makena’s kitchen. Ask to borrow the wheel. Mama Makena lets Bwana borrow the wheel.
2. Muddyuggler: Recall seeing a metal rod in the pelican’s nest. Bwana will need something to help distract the bird. Go down to the gas station. Catch a muddyuggler fish with the fishing pole.
3. Pelican: Go down the pier. Locate the pelican on the forklift. Spice up the fish with some red hot chilli. Feed the spicy muddyuggler fish to the pelican. Bwana knocks out the pelican.
4. Lever: Use the wrench on the forklift lever.
5. Nest: Grab the metal rod from the nest.
6. Steering Wheel: Go back to the airplane. Enter the chamber. Place the metal rod in the hole, then the boat wheel. The steering wheel is in place.