Watch the introduction video as two villains breaking into Agibo University looking for a professor and book. The professor is gone, and the boss is furious.
Tutorial: Power Box
Bwana and Kito are brothers operating a charter and gas station. Their electricity bill was past due, and their power is cut. The brothers will attempt to restore their electricity.
1. Tap the power box to open the power box cover.
2. Flip open all four latches to unlock the hatch.
3. Open the hatch. A switch is revealed. Turn the switch.
5. Kaonandodo’s Gas ‘N’ Charter electricity restored.
The Journal of the Journey Down
Lina from the university arrives at the charter and gas station. She is looking an old journey belong to Bwana and Kito’s father. Bwana leads Lina into the office. The steps for the ladder to the loft are missing.
Use the following detail maps to locate items in each location. Use the Kingsport Bay area map to navigate between locations.
1. Drawer: Go over to the drawer. Open the drawer and find some stale bread sticks.
2. Bread sticks: Place the stale bread sticks on the ladder. Go up the ladder into the loft.
3. Bed: Help Lina look for the book. Lay on top of the bed and discover “the Journal of the Journey Down”.
4. Green folder: Lina needs to call the university. Go back to the office. Bwana needs to fix the switchboard and get the telephone working, but he forgot their phone number. Grab the green business folder. Get their phone number 99-450
5. Telephone: Go back to the telephone. Connect the circuits on the switchboard: Red, Orange, Green. Enter phone number in the switchboard: 99-450. Lina makes the phone call and request for a charter service from Bwana.