In Escape the Prison Room Level 4, the door has three locks. Our walkthrough guide will show you steps to open the safe, solve the radio puzzle, and retrieve all three keys in the fastest and easiest way.
1. Bed: Look under the blanket. Get a yellow key.
2. Shelf: Grab the bucket on the shelf.
3. Barrel: Fill the bucket with water from the barrel.
4. Drain: Dump the water into the drain. The water level will raise. Retrieve a red key.
5. Chair: Take the chair. Notice the page on the table displays a set of arrows.
6. Mirror: Break the mirror with the chair. Get a piece of broken mirror.
8. Wall: Hit the wall with piece of mirror until a safe is revealed. Enter combination code from the bed. Be sure to hit OK between each entry. Open safe. Get a green key.
a. Small at 11 o’clock. Large at 11 o’clock.
b. Small at 9 o’clock. Large at 3 o’clock.
c. Small at 3 o’clock. Large at 11 o’clock.
d. Small at 12 o’clock. Large at 12 o’clock.
9. Radio: Go over to the radio. Recall the page with set of arrows on the table: Left, Right, Right, Left, Left, Left, Right. Enter the passcode. The bulbs will light up: Green, Red, Yellow.
10. Door: Place the keys in the locks in the order of green, red, yellow. Open the door. You have escaped!