Our walkthrough guide for Escape the Prison Room Level 3 gives location to all the clues in order to solve the toilet handle puzzle and safe compartment puzzle.
Below is a complete walkthrough. If you want to pass the level without going through the complete game play, jump to the Fast Short-Cut Cheat.
1. Book: Open a book on the lower bunk bed. Notice a yellow square with a tall first line.
2. Pillow: Check the pillow on top bunk bed. Notice a red square with a tall second line.
3. Bowl: Grab the water bowl from the wall shelf under the mirror.
4. Toilet: Empty the water bowl in the toilet.
5. Empty Bowl: Put the bowl back on the shelf. Notice a green square with a tall third line.
6. Pry Bar: Grab the pry bar next to the mirror.
7. Safe: Rotate the puzzle pieces until the image emerges. Use the pry bar on the safe door. Open the safe door. Grab a scissor.
8. Scroll: Go back to the book on the lower bunk bed. Use the scissor on the empty space. Reveal a scroll.
9. Mirror: Display the scroll on the mirror. The scroll gives a puzzle hint.
10. Toilet handle: Follow the puzzle hint. Retrieve a flashlight.
11. Bed: Look under the bunk bed using the flashlight. Notice a cyan square with a tall fourth line.
12. Door Key: Go back to the safe. Use the color combination code to unlock the compartment: Yellow, Red, Green, Cyan. Retrieve the door key.
13. Door: Open the door with door key. Exit the room.
Fast Short-Cut Cheat
Pick up the pry bar by the mirror. Rotate the puzzle pieces on the safe until the image emerges. Use the pry bar on the safe. Open the safe. Enter passcode: Yellow, Red, Green, Cyan. Retrieve the door key. Unlock the door and escape.