See below for Tips and Guides on Level 11 to Level 15 for Escape the Mansion.
Escape The Mansion Level 11
You find yourself inside a haunted room with a ghostly magician. To escape, you need to find the password for the locked door.
1. Check out the metal plate on the floor.
2. Slide the metal plate open. Notice a partial password “?29”.
3. Enter the partial password: 29. Do a trial and error on the first digit. Get password: 729.
4. The door is now open. You have escaped!
Escape The Mansion Level 12
The door key is at the bottom of the beaker. Fill the water with beaker until you retrieve the key.
1. Grab the bucket.
2. Put the bucket under the faucet. Fill the bucket with water.
3. Empty the bucket water into beaker.
4. Fill the empty bucket with water again.
5. Empty the bucket.
6. Fill the empty bucket with water for a third time.
7. Empty the bucket water into the beaker for a third time.
8. The door key will emerge. Get the door key.
9. Use the door key to unlock the door.
10. Open the door into the hallway. You have escaped.
Escape The Mansion Level 13
In this stage, there are four lamps in the room. Each lamp will turn open when you tap on it. Each lamp will stay on for a different time duration. You need find a way have all lights to be on at the same time. This will trigger a mechanism and open the door.
1. Tap on the lamps quickly in the order as numbered in the image below: 1, 2, 3, 4.
2. When all the lamps light up at the same time, the door will open.
Escape The Mansion Level 14
1. Upon entering the room, there are five balls sitting on the floor and a string going through the middle of the room. When you tap on the ball, the ball will bounce into the air pass the string. Notice how high each ball bounced. The only way to pass the level is to have all ball in the air above the line simultaneously.
2. Tap on each ball quickly in the order as numbered in the image below: 1, 2, 3, 4.
3. The door will open. You have escaped!
Escape The Mansion Level 15
In this level, you are facing with a cup swapping challenge. There is no time limit.
1. There are three cups on the table. Find the green ball under the cup. Follow the cups are they swap.
2. Each time you find the ball. The light will illuminated on the scoreboard.
3. When you find the ball twice consecutively, both green lights will illuminated and the door will open.