This complete walkthrough is for Level 9 of Escape If You Can.
Overview: You need to find a way to escape the room. The only way to leave the room is through an elevator. In this stage, you are in a office. To escape, help the woman find her car key and cell phone.
1. Drawer: Look inside the drawer. You will see a Red Triangle.
2. Fax: Go over to the fax machine. You will see a Green Square.
3. Painting: Look at the painting on the wall. You will see a Blue Circle.
4. Notepad: On the notepad next to the telephone is a phone number: 555-970-333
5. Cabinet: Go to room#2. Open the cabinet door. You will see a White Cross.
6. Passcode: Go over to the other end of the cabinet. You will see a puzzle. Enter passcode: White Cross, Red Triangle, Blue Circle, Green Square. Grab the cell phone from inside.
7. Code: The notepad on top of the cabinet has a sequence of X’s. Compare the code to the phone number. You will get: Green 5, Red 5, Blue 9, White 3.
8. Safe: Use the color code. Enter: 3955. Grab the battery inside.
9. Plant: Look enter the plant. The circles on the floor is clue on solving the next puzzle.
10. DVD: Go back to room#1. DVD player has five buttons on top. The clue under the plant shows which buttons need to be pressed. Pressed buttons: 1, 3, 4. Secret compartment will open. Get the key.
11. Box: Look to the top of the box. Insert battery. The light will turn green. Insert the key. Grab the car key from the compartment.
12. Woman: Give the car key and the cell phone to the woman. She will give you the key to open the padlock on the elevator control.
13. Exit: Open the padlock with the key. Elevator door will open. You have escaped!