Your next adventure requires you to jump off the airplane. However, exiting an airplane on air is not as easy. Our guide will show you how to escape a flying airplane.
1. Combination Code: Look through a purse. Get the combination code to open a locked overhead bin.
2. Overhead Bin: Align the switches to match the combination code. Open the bin. Retrieve a parachute.
3. Wire-cutter: Get a wire-cutter from the front row seat.
4. Screwdriver: Open an unlocked overhead bin. Grab the screwdriver.
5. Wire circuit: Loosen the screws with screwdriver. Open the cover. Use the wire-cutter to disconnect the wires.