After traveling a long way, you have finally reach the tomb chamber. Now you just need to find a way out. Our walkthrough will give you step-by-step guide to pass this level.
1. Sarcophagus: Take a look at sarcophagus in the middle of the room. Notice a pyramid-shaped puzzle on the side of the sarcophagus. All the numbers in the circles needs to add up to the number in the middle of the triangle mathematically. The sarcophagus will open once all numbers in triangles turns green. Grab a mirror inside the sarcophagus.
4 4 3
1 2 3 2
2. Pick axe head: Check out the wall carving with three faces. Each panel is a button. Press the button quickly so all three buttons are down at the same time. Order doesn’t matter. The trapdoor on the floor will open. Retrieve a pick axe head.
3. Stick: Grab a wooden stick.
4. Light Path: Put the mirror on the ceiling. Tap on the mirrors to create a light path as shown below. Look around the room to see where the light path ends.
5. Wall: The light path ends on a wall. Combine wooden stick and pick axe head. Hit the wall on the spot. Grab a statue of a winged monster.
6. Statue: Go back to the sarcophagus. Place statue on the illuminated spot. Look around the room for exit.
7. Exit: A stone wheel is moved revealing a hole in the wall. Exit the chamber. You have escaped!