Entering a long hall way, you need to get to the other side of the room where the tomb chamber door is located, but the steps are missing! The guide below will help you find the way.
1. Stone key: Grab a stone key next to the column.
2. Symbols: Insert the stone key into the hole at the bottom of left column. The torch will light up revealing symbols on columns in the back of the room.
3./4. Columns: Change the symbols in the front columns to match the ones in the back. Stone steps will appear.
4. Brush: Pick up a brush on the left wall. Notice a clue showing arrangement of stone dials.
6. Dials: Go over to the right wall. Turn the dials to match the clue.
7. Steps: Look closely at the stone steps. Use the brush to dust off the two stone steps without arrows. Each stone will light up when you step on it. Follow the steps below:
Start at C2 -> B2 -> B4 -> D4 -> D3 -> A3 -> A1 -> C1 -> C3 -> C4 -> A4 -> A2 -> D2 -> D1 -> B1 -> B3.