Part 5: Star Dials and Escape the Cabin
Alice is in a cabin alone. In order to escape she needs to solve a series of puzzles left by her husband, Jason. She has already gathered four wooden crosses. With one wooden cross left to find, Alice will be able to retrieve the door key and escape the cabin. Use the cabin map guide to help you better locate the items.
1. UV Bulb: At the end of last part, you opened a treasure box containing a wooden cross and a UV bulb. Get the UV bulb if you have not pick it up.
2. Star Dial: Go back to the attic. Pick up a star dial on the floor next to the dominoes.
3. Wall: Go in to the storage room. Insert the UV bulb into the lamp on the table. Check out the constellation on the illuminated wall. Make a note of the location of each star. If a grid is drawn, stars are located at A3, B4, C1, D6, E2, F6.
4. Puzzle: Check out the frame on top of the bed. Insert the missing sun dial. Notice the resemblance between the puzzle and the constellation in the storage room. Tap on the sun dials to change their location. If a grid is drawn, stars are located at A3, B4, C1, D6, E2, F6. The frame will open. Grab the wooden cross.
5. Cabinet: Locate a cabinet with five missing slots in the living room. Insert five wooden crosses. Open the cabinet. You have found the door key! Grab the door key.
6. Exit: Use the door key to unlock the front door. Exit the cabin. You have escaped!