Part 3: Marble Solitaire and Third Wooden Cross
Alice has gotten two wooden crosses. She needs five to unlock the cabinet with door key. She continues her search through the cabin. In this part, you will find the missing pieces to a marble solitaire and uncover a third cross. Use the cabin map guide to help you better locate the items.
1. Shelf: Pick up the black marbles on top of the shelf.
2. / 3. Check out the windows on the living room. Some window panels are broken and covered with wood boards.
4. Night Stand: The night stand drawer resembles the windows in the living room. Tap on the blocks corresponding to the blocked window panel. The drawer will open. Grab the pliers.
5. Pet Rock: Check the countertop. Locate a pet rock. Use the pliers to remove the right eyeball.
6. Desk: Dip the eyeball in the bottle ink next to the laptop on the desk. Get a inked eyeball.
7. Attic: Go up the attic. Check out the dominoes formation on the floor.
8. Solitaire: Locate solitaire board on top of the cabinet. Insert both black marbles and inked eyeball. Rearrange the pieces to match the dominoes pattern from the attic. A drawer will open. You have found a third wooden cross.